Welcome To The Mafia Wars Help Center!!!

This blog is dedicated to all Mafia Wars players. I developed it to help out the players by collecting the MW information from all over the net besides my personal experiences. To access the information simply, I classified them through the LABELS (right side), you can choose your interested category and access to the posts. If you would like to add me as a friend, here it is the link:

Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=742448714

Monday, May 18, 2009

Free God Father Points!!!!

This link will give you 5 God Father points, but works only once. I should mention it does not work for everyone. For example, I didn't get the points but my friends got them. I don't know why!!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?xw_controller=index&xw_action=newbreward

There are few more links available in FB. I'll try to put them all here, then everyone get chance to have free GF points!!!

Have Fun :)

6 comments:

  1. caspian2022@gmail.com
    add me on facebook for Mafia Wars
    Join My Mafia: http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=1230116378

    This site was very Helpful<> ThanQ<> Newbie<>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to help buddy.
    BTW, you are already in my friends list ;)

    Have Fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing..its work, i have 5 gf point..thx
    i have the screen capture/print screen to show you..
    btw, how to use all bonus weapon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the reason you didn't get the 5 points is because you've allready collected them. the link you posted is a link everybody get on mafia sometime during the first days after u signed upp at MW. one time offer, it's easy to miss the link as it disapears if u don't hit it.. atleast, thats what i read somewhere =) Great page by the way.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thnx, got the points.add me to your family please. (naznanazlyyazid)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This offer is no longer valid!10/06/2006

    ReplyDelete