Welcome To The Mafia Wars Help Center!!!

This blog is dedicated to all Mafia Wars players. I developed it to help out the players by collecting the MW information from all over the net besides my personal experiences. To access the information simply, I classified them through the LABELS (right side), you can choose your interested category and access to the posts. If you would like to add me as a friend, here it is the link:

Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=742448714

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How to extend the Mafia Wars family?

To increase your MW family there are some efficient ways which are listed as follows:
1- Search for MW groups in FB. There are lots of them and easy to find them.
2- Join the groups and find the add me topics there.
3- Send an 'add me' message per each few minutes in those topic boards, because many people leave message there and to get more invites your message should be seen. Normally when people don't spent time to check all pages.
Note: Facebook will warn you if leave message every minute then just do it per each 5 minutes.
Sometimes, the MW groups create some kind of mass add e-mails or some similar topics which are consisted of many e-mail addresses of MW players. If you find some mass e-mails you should follow these instructions:
1- Copy all e-mails.
2- Open your invite friends page, you can find it on the top within FB tool-bar.
3- Paste all e-mails in there and leave a simple message like 'Mafia Wars'.
Note: It is possible that FB warn you that you are adding many people, so just divide the list to few parts and that's it.

I will try to update the information daily but don't hesitate to ask me your question. Have Fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Warning: Don't do this too frequently (every day) or with too many addresses (>100).

    I had been going wild with this, and FB sent me a warning that they might suspend my account. :-/

    ReplyDelete